Constructed of 1/4" steel alloy, the MiPod Safe offers emergency shelter from severe weather and protection from intruders. Steel provides strength superior to concrete shelters, is low maintenance and will not crack, rot or mold.
The MiPod Safe is constructed from several steel panels, allowing for easy transportation and assembly. The door has four interior locking bolts, each securely passing through seven short vertical panels. Completely customizable, the MiPod Safe allows for the addition of windows, vent plugs, shelving, benches, rubberized flooring, HVAC, extra locking systems, insulation, electrical outlets and colored and textured finishes to adapt to various surroundings.
Key Product Characteristics:
- Low maintenance and resistant to cracks, rot and mold
- Modular steel panel construction allows for easy transportation and versatility
- Fully customizable
- Virtually impenetrable with interior locking bolts, concrete base (not included), and anchoring system
- Able to be painted and textured to match surroundings
- 1/4" steel
- Nearly 300 lb. door with 1" locking bolts and hinges
- Concrete base and anchoring system (concrete base not included)
- Standard sizes:
- 6' x 6' x 7'
- 8' x 6' x 7'
- 10' x 6' x 7'
- Custom sizes available